Monday, March 10, 2008

Garden Prep

Well it is that time of the year again. I am collecting all of the stuff for my new garden which is going to be expanded this year. Call me weird but I am so excited. I am trying to do mostly organic this year. Although my bean seeds, leeks, and a few other I could not find in organic. I finally purchased a small green house the other day to start off my seedlings. I also purchased a small sprinkler system to make sure the garden gets watered as often as needed. (Lets face it we all get a little lazy ever so often). I have planted the seeds and now we just have to wait. For the rest of the garden "J" and I still need to test the soil and decide where everything is going. Thats the hard part for me. I'm not sure how I want everything set up. Last year we had small confined planter boxes that were way to small and didn't work very well. This year we are going to take up most of the back yard and I'm not sure if I want to do it in normal garden rows or in ground planter boxes. I will post when things finally start to happen. More pictures soon to come. O' Yeah and thats a baby Beltane sneaking into the picture. He is getting so Big.

No comments: