Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pineapple Orange Smoothie

I am feeling a little better. My fever has finally disappeared. But my stomach is very sick and the Erythema Nodosum is still here. But I know it will be gone soon. I am on some medication right now. MethylPREDNISolone (its a steroid which helps the EN go away) and Azithromycin Tablets which is an antibiotic to help get rid of whatever infection was giving me the fever. I have had the steroid before but the anti-biotic I have never had and I think that is what is making my belly so sick. Anyways. Today I decided I was tired of not eating so I had a Boca burger for breakfast and a pineapple Orange smoothie for lunch. I am not sure what is going to be fore dinner but I have to eat every time I take a pill and I have a lot of pills throughout the day to take now. So not eating for a week and then I have to eat like every 2 or 3 hours now.. Maybe thats whats making me sick. Who knows. Have I ever mentioned I hate! really HATE!! taking medication and putting all that stuff in my system.... Yuck.. Any ways Here is the recipe for the Pineapple Orange smoothie.

Pineapple Orange Smoothie

1 Cup Pineapple
1/4 Cup frozen orange juice concentrate oor fresh orange
1/2 cup soy milk or soy yogurt
1/4 cup water
2 ice cubes

blend all. Makes 2 - 3/4 cup servings. Or 1- 1 1/2 cup serving. Very sweet and Yummy. Enjoy.


No comments: