Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pictures of garbage

Well, I now get to take pretty pictures of my garbage! I know... That is the best thing to take pictures of right??? :) Well, this months garbage bill had some extra charges on it. I called in to see why. I was told in March I had 10 bags of garbage at one time and in May I had 8 bags of cat litter...

Yeah eight bags...!

Now you may ask.. how many cats do you have!!!???
The answer... 6.... So I guarantee that I didn't have 8 garbage bags of cat litter. I might have had 2 small, grocery bags with some litter in them... But not eight garbage bags...!

Then the 10 bags in March... I recycle everything I can.. 1 & 2 plastics, grocery bags, paper, cardboard, steel, aluminum, and clear & green glass... so what is left to throw away? Paper towels.. which I don't use very often... almond milk containers, the bags from the cat & dog food, frozen food packaging, puppy pads... I don't know but I sure as hell don't have enough trash to make 10 bags.

The only time I have had 5 or 6 bags was during after winter, outdoor clean up in May.

On top of that. The lady was rude and had a huge attitude. She was like... What are you calling us liers????

Me: No... Maybe you have the wrong address... My neighbor has had extra charges and only has 1 or 2 bags of garbage a week too...

Lady: well then! do you want us to take pictures? cause we can and will....

Me :Ok you don't have to do that but if you want to.. be my guest...

Lady: Cat litter is hazardous waste... so there is an extra charge!..

Me: I talked to someone at your company last year about picking up our cat litter and they never said anything about it being hazardous waste or having an extra charge...

She had no response... She was done talking to me...

This will be the first and last time I will pay extra for trash I didn't have...

Next I am sure I will get a photographers fee for that...lol. So I have started taking pictures and writing down how many bags of garbage I have as well as what is in them...

This weeks garbage: 3 bags... Because I am puppy pad training one of the dogs till we get the new backyard, out door access open. So 1 bag of puppy pads with 2 small grocery bags or litter in it, A kitchen bag, and a bag with some empty dog & cat food bags and some kitchen stuff. And a piece of corrugated plastic ( the stuff signs are made out of)..

So I better not have any extra charges!

No comments: