Sunday, August 12, 2007

NO food again...

"AR's" Baby Shower

Well I haven't blogged in forever. And isn't it awful that most of my blogs start out that way. Any ways a lot has happened since my last. I quit my job. Which I should have blogged about sooner. But here is what happened. My erythema nodosun was having a bad spell and I was in a lot of pain. To walk and get up and down stuff like that. So the doctor put me off from work for a week and like 3 days. While I was off from work I went to walmart to get stomach meds one day. A couple days later I went to pick up my new kitchen table which took about 30 min of me sitting at the store. Then the day after I went to get my prescription filled. Well I guess someone seen my out and the 2 main managers were talking about me. The day I went in to so her why I was gone and give her my slip. "D" Wouldn't even talk to me. I said hello 2 times and walked up to her and all she did was turn and walk away. So lets not act like we are kids here. Right. So the story goes on anyways. I handed in my resignation 2 days later. Sorry for going on and on.
My porch is coming along. John has been busy doing other things too. So it has been a slow process. We have planned a trip to my family reunion. I started doing Pilates. Which I have been meaning to do for a while. I really enjoy it. John & I took "C" to the Mannington District fair ( I forgot my camera :( )I am going to another fair I think so I might get to take some pics. I went to "AR"s baby shower. It was really nice to see her. I grew up with her and she is like my sister. I hadn't seen her in a while so I was really glad I went. But in the summer so much goes on.
On September 8th my town is having a Town Wide yard sale. So now I have to go through all of our stuff.Thats not bad though I have been wanting to have a yard sale for a while and have alot of stuff to get rid of. Although I Donated most of my extra stuff last year. But thats catching up on some stuff.

No comments: