- Debt management : Cut out stress shopping and really watch how mush I am spending ( This has not been a year for cutting down on money. So far I have had to buy a car, buy new tires, buy parts for the Talon, take Sade to the vet, and now pay for Sade's surgery. I still need to get Beltane castrated, Sophie & Chloe spade, my animal room floor refinished and repainted, the list goes on and on.) its awful.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week working up to 5 or 6 times a week by the end of the year. (I was doing pretty good for a while last year and then I got busy and stopped. So hopefully this will work out because I love doing pilates, and yoga. And when I get back in shape a little I want to start running again. I used to love to run in the morning but I have not done that in a few years. So wish me good luck on this one.)
- Eating healthier & cut out the cheese: Yes I do eat pretty healthy but I do get on junk food cravings every once in a while. Plus I do still eat a fair amount of cheese. Before this year it was just your everyday cheese that people run in the store and grab and not think twice about it. Now I am only buying rennet less cheese ( I know as a vegetarian I should have done this all along.) which is hard to find in our area and is much more expensive. So I will not be buying as much of it. Which is fine with me. We will see how "J" fairs. I would like to go to soy cheese this year as well and cut out all the animal cheese. ( For animal welfare reasons as well as health.)
- Keep my house clean & organized. I think this speaks for its self from the above paragraph.
- Pay my bills on time: I know that sounds bad but I really only have a problem because I forget to pay the phone and tv bill. I don't know why but they seem to skip my mind.
- Cooking at least 1 new dish a week along with trying new foods.
- Work on my anger issues. I have a bad temper that I have been working on for a while now and I hope it keeps getting a little better.
I think that is all the main ones. I will update if I remember any more. Well wish me luck :)I know this picture of Copper eating a tomato has nothing to dot with my blogging topics but I really didn't have any pictures that did go with the topic so. You get Copper.... ( I might post a picture of the bib I knitted later when I get a pic).