Wednesday, July 30, 2008

(Picture: My vegan 4th of July Cake for this year!)
Well hello everyone. I am just now trying to catch up on the blog stuff. I have been pretty busy. If all the plans work out I will let you know later what I am working on. But I will catch everyone up on the stuff that has happened in July. Which isn't really to much exciting.

So the fourth went over ok. Some family friends came over. We had the parade but it rained actually it rained all day. And I don't just mean sprinkle it down poured. So we had to stay in most of the day. J and I left around 3:30 and came home to take a nap. We woke up that evening and took C to see the fire works. Not many people went because it was still down pouring. But it stopped right after the fireworks. Haha, Thanks Rain!!!! But we let off some fireworks too. So at least we didn't get wet.. But here are some pics from the day...
Pic 1: Vegan cupcakes that turned out a little pink. I couldn't find anything to get a red color.
Pic 2: C having fun waiting on the parade.
Pic 3: A float during the very wet parade.

No comments: