Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Again ... Resolutions

Yes... it is that time of the year again. And I am here once more to post my Resolutions....

1. To go totally VEGAN.. Yes! , I am so excited......
2. To get my Etsy sales up and running
3. To exercise regularly probably about 4 times a week.... I mean lets be honest if I'm going to hit it. Lets make it a realistic number. lol...
4. To be a better blogger... Blog more often and have ons of pictures.
5. Cook as often as possible- 4 times a week.
6. Keep the house cleaner....
7. Work on lower our debt to credit ratio. :)

I know some sound broad but I know what they mean... So let me know some of your....

I also have a new blog. I am going to keep this one to post a little about everything. The other blog Vegannatura.blogspot.com is exclusively food. So please check it out. and give me a good month or so to get it up and running gracefully before you leave me any mean "I hate your blog comments".. lol

O yeah I did cook today. Yes I had a green. But I also had other food too. I posted the recipes on Vegannatura.blogspot.com but here are some pictures.

Dumplings which the recipe is on this blog somewhere aswell.

No- Roles Cabbage dish for dinner....

But I am also doing something kind of cool with Vegannatura.blogspot.com. I am doing Duplex Dining... Which is meal that have some of the same main ingredients. So say you use half a cabbage you can use the other half that week with a recipe on the very same site. Plus I am going to futher do menus that will do the same thing as well. But again it will be awhile before everything goes up online. Although I did list a Duplex dining post today.


So what did you do on the last day of 2008.. I tried to work on some loose ends that I was procrastinating about. Like making some very cute ferret hammocks. Making some Male Dog " dribble" dippers.. lol for my moms dog, some cat toys, and worked with some clay. So I did get a little bit done. That evening I did have some time with my husband and we brought in the new year with a kiss at midnight watching the ball drop..... Actually we watched the channel but I really don't remember the overly expensive ball. I can't believe our country is in a ton of debt but yet we pay like 5 million or more for a glowing ball... For one night. Plus upkeep all year.. anyways. Sorry just a rant.... anyways...

Here are Abu & Spanx enjoying one of the new hammocks.. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

No comments: