Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Computer, local Apples, and a shoe Fetish


Shopping again. I love to shop. and even though I said I was not getting a new computer "J" took me to the store lastnight and finally talked me into purchasing one. I am still a little unsure and I have yet to open it. I am wondering if I should get my DSL and put it on the computer I have now and see how fast it runs. Then if I'm not sattisfied open the new computer. "J" wants me to open it asap and is excited. But he doesn't even use the computer very often. So I'm not sure why he wants it so much. I am kind of excited. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to pay all that money for a new computer when this one still works "ok".... Just a little slow. I think it needs debugged and optimized. Plus I finally ordered my DSL yesterday. It will be here in 5 to 7 business days. I can't wait. It will be so much easier to do teh blog and upload pictures. I might keep this blog updated then.
Well while I was computer shopping I dropped by a couple other stores and I purchased some locally grown apples. They are pretty tasty & sweet. But a little grainy. I like smoother apples like Fuji & red Delicous. But since these were local I will let them pass. My other shopping find for yesterday was ..... SHOES.. Yes.. I have a shoe fetish and I am not afraid to admit it. I love to shoe shop. So My new shoes are so cute! They match my pants perfectly!

No comments: