Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bird flu in Seoul- Copy and past below...

Bird Flue in Seoul Article click here
I have read articles in the past about the bird slaughters do to Bird flu. I haven't seen any in a while and was wondering what was going on with the epidemic. It is shameful to see these atrocities happen to living beings. After all it is due to human interference and confinement of millions of animals for food. I guess what I am getting at is I don't see how people can decide well if we kill all of the Chickens, Turkeys, etc here it will solve the problem. Because by the time the problem has been spotted it has been spread to other places and it is all due to selfishness. Humans are helping the spread of so many diseases by mass farming. Ignorance? Maybe I'm not sure. But when the information is there. Can you still call it that? Or does it become stupidity? How can people decide to live this way when their children will have to grow up in the world they are creating? I would hate to see the world be over taken with a "plaque" that was caused by selfish stupidity. Any disease at all is horrible. ok I think I am done with my rant for now...

No comments: