Sunday, June 17, 2007

Eggplant Parmesan


Wells Kinda.. I forgot the "Parmesan cheese". Oops. This is the first time I have ever had eggplant and it really isn't bad. It was actually pretty tasty. I will make it differently next time though. It was kinda mushy. I bought pre breaded eggplant at the store yesterday. I couldn't wait to try it so I made this. I put some pasta sauce and "mozzarella cheese" in it baked it for 35 minutes covered, 5 uncovered, and voila.... It wasn't what I was expecting. The texture was the thing I wasn't thrilled with. So next time I think I will pan fry it and then just put a little sauce on top with a thin lawyer of cheese."J" was really impressed and had 2 helpings. I finished mine 1 and was satisfied. I will defiantly try it again. 1 day I might even buy a fresh eggplant.. who knows... ?

No comments: