Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vegan Sugar Cookies from TGoV

The Garden of Vegan..... Sarah Kramer. I have all three of her books but it always seems to be this book I find so many things in. So Sugar Cookies I know easy right. Well when you are use to baking with eggs. Everything isn't that easy. But I am learning. Just to make sure I get this stuff right I check in my cook books to compare what I'm using. In a lot of my recipes not all. Anyways these Vegan Sugar Cookies were very "buttery" and good. I made some small cookies and made one big cookie like the store bought kind. They all turned out really good. I also had a lot of left over frosting in the fridge from VcCtotW. I used the Vanilla w/ peanut butter added and put some on the sugar cookies. That was really yummy too. I think next time I go out I am going to buy some different flavor extracts to make different frosting flavors for the 4th of July. I am thinking about selling cookies in my town. Every year the town has a big celebration, food, singing, fireworks, contests, games for the kids, etc. Who knows. I will post it if I do. But the sugar cookies are awesome...
Kind looks like corn bread but its a big sugar cookie. I did cook it a little to long though. oops...

No comments: