This is were I update you on where I am on last years resolutions... cough.. cough... gag.... And set my new resolutions... So here is a list of last year resolutions and how I made minor changes to make them more valid.
1. To go totally VEGAN.. Yes! , I am so excited......
- Change: By Feb 09'
- This did happen but not by February. It took us a little longer then expected and people still haven't gotten the point that we really don't eat animal products at all! They still try to send home stuff like cake & cookies. Sometimes John accidentally eat something because he doesn't cook much and really doesn't know what is in certain foods... But other wise we are doing great. And i love it! :)
- Change: By March 09' ...
- Well this is what happened. I purchased stuff to make things to put online. Then I got busy and /or sometimes just procrastinated. :(
3. To exercise regularly probably about 4 times a week.... I mean lets be honest if I'm going to hit it. Lets make it a realistic number. lol...
- I have some health issues with hormonal levels some alot of the time I feel like total crap. Luckily this has been a better year for me. But I still procrastinated and didn't stick to the plan. :(
- Change: Blog at least 8 times a month between the 2 blogs.
- I thank for some of the months I stuck to this. I try to remind my self ever so often. but on those months that my health wasn't that great I didn't cook as much so. I did neglect the blogs sometimes. :S
- Again I did try and when I didn't feel good I didn't cook. But we did try some new things this year and I did cook a good amount but not what I intended. :(
- I did do this. I have been organizing stuff in some parts of the house. For a few months the living room and kitchen were really good. But stuff comes and goes. But over all it hasn't been an awful year for cleaning. :)
- Change: I set our estimate at $6,000 off by the end of the year.
- I would have made it if I wouldn't have added some money back on. we added a couple hundred for some plumbing issues, we went to veg fest & ocean city, had some medical, dentistry, and vet bills, brought a new puppy into our lives, & went out for black Friday. But we did get $4,700.00 paid off. And I have gotten rid of alot of my credit cards. So alot of what is left are loans.
- Be a more out spoken & reliable Vegan: Meaning reading labels better, being more out spoken when it comes to letting family know that I will not waiver my belief just because they don't have the same. I havn't really been out spoken about it in the past. I just kinda say No Thank you and that was the end. But it has been happening for so long not just since I went vegan. So I am going to try to be friendly but more out spoken.
- Pay off at least $6,000 worth of debt. I want all of our debt to be gone in the next 5 years.
- Cook at least 3 times a week. With one of those meals being new.
- Keep the house cleaner then last year. Put more effort into getting things organized.
- Read more at least 15 books this year
- To be a more consistent blogger.- 8 times a month between the 2 blogs.
- Take better care of my health- Exercise 3 times a week. Start running. Eat healthier, Cut out some of the diet caf free pepsi, try to use some of the relaxation techniques that the therapist was trying to teach me when I was younger.... :) So I won't be so stressed out all the time. Pray that my hormones are even better then they were last year :)!
- Learn more about Amino acids
- Donate to atleast 3 charities.
- Take out- no more than 2 times a month
One should never stop growing and become closed to the world around them. Because everyday is a new learning experience. You just need to open your eyes to see it.