Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions 2011

Well its a time for change. Its a time for opening ones mind to new horizons and learning from life what life has to offer. Its a time to let go of the past and move to the present and plan for the future.

So I have set some new resolutions and I really hope to meet them this year better then I have in the past. I hope to set goals that are more within my reach and those that I may be more able to commit better to. But at the same time I am going to set some goals that I want to strive to reach and this might not be as easy but its time for change.


  1. Anger- I have a quick temper.  Unexpected things that happen at the most in-opportunistic times piss me off. And I know some of that is normal. But sometimes I believe my anger is a little more. I want to open my mind to knowing that change is normal and everything can't go to my expectation everyday. When I see other people who do this I think they are jackasses but then I go and do it. So I am going to work on being so snappy.
  2. Read 15 books this year!!!!  yes it is back and I will do it this year!
  3. Loss 15lbs by October 2011
  4. 1 New recipe a week, or more, sugury baked goods can not count as the only new recipe for the week unless they are leaving my house :)
  5. Take out no more then 4 times a month.
  6. Return my library books on time! not a week late...
  7. Make our savings account grow while paying off $6,000 worth of debt....
  8. Blogging, To have more entries than 2010. Plus to blog about some important topics instead of putting it off and forgetting to do it. :) 
  9. To use more of the produce we purchase and grow.
  10. To organize and remove alot of junk from my life.
I was also originally going to give up take out for the year but John told came up with us giving up something else every month. Don't know what all it will be but...
January- Take out
February- Soda.. .thats going to be a hard one....

I will post the rest later.

No comments: