The last few days the sun has felt warmer and by Sunday it is supposed to be 46F. But it has still been getting cold at night. Still like 14F. So thats good. The snow is slowly going away and slowly is good. A total thaw would flood us. I hope the snow goes away before we get any rain. I know that won't happen. But I hope its just a small amount of rain when we do. I am a little worried about getting flooded this spring but hopefully it is a "un-warranted" worry...
So things I hope John and I can get done as soon as the snow melts...
- Level the ground, move the heating oil tank, and all the other junk to put up the new dog kennel- We don't keep our dogs outside so it is no big hurry. But it is going to be attached to our porch so the dogs & cats can go outside anytime they want. They cats have never been able to go outside, Except on the screened in porch.
- Till and level the area we are turning into the garden. -We are planning on purchasing a Tiller this year and I am excited to have a bigger garden.
- Finish the Chicken coop & Enclosure- It never totally got finished this year and now we are going to expand it some more. To give them some extra space. They already have a ton of space but since they are in an enclosure I want to make it as big as possible with as many perches as possible.
- Finish the Front porch and plant some flowers, herbs, and veggies that look pretty in front of the porch- We tore it apart about 2 years ago to enlarge it and have not touched it since.oops.. :) Talk about procrastination.
- Fix Johns Talon, Fix my car door handle, and try to find someone to weld the frame on my Grandfathers truck.
- Build a small shed for garden tools and Chicken feed.
- Clean the screened in porch and fix the treadmill.