Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July Treats

I made this Vegan Chocolate Cake and Vegan Frosting and it got rave reviews everyone loved it. Our company yesterday runs a Reception Bussness and he said it was the most moist chocolate cake he had ever tried and couldn't believe it didn't have any animal products.
The first thing I made was 7 dozen Vegan Chocolate chip cookies. I messed up the first 2 dozen and had to remake them ( To much flour oops) everyone loved the cookies too. I also made 18 small star cakes for the kids. They turned out cute but not as cute as a was hoping. That late night cooking caught up with me again. The humidity that night kept killing my frosting. I did them in red & blue first and had to wipe it all back off and do it over.
We didn't have anything grand for the actually meal. Store bought veggie burgers, hot dogs, & baked beans. So sorry no new food to blog on. But here to say that everyone loved the treats..!!!!

No comments: