Friday, August 31, 2007

My B-day & "C"s First day of school

"C" waiting for the bus on the first day of school. My 22nd B-day cake.
August 29,2007: My 22nd B-day which kind of freaks me out. Plus "C" had her first day of school ever. She loves it. So I will do "C"s day first. She got up around 7 am and had to catch the bus at 8:27am. But the bus missed her stop. So mom ran her to school. Which turned out to be a good thing because she was really scared. She started to cry but everything worked out. Mom and I both went to pick her up and she was really crabby..But she enjoyed school. So that is really good. She even has some new little friends. Her school has a program where parents ( well me the sister of "C") can go in and read to the kids and work during parties and I think I am going to do that. Mom really isn't into that kind of thing so I think it will be fun. Next My B-day. My 22nd. Which makes me feel really old actually. I see all my friends having babies and I want one. But I know right now probably isn't a good time. I would love to adopt but right now were we live just isn't suitable for kids so. Anyways back to my B-day. It was nice except "J" worked all day. (Thats ok though he is supposed to make it up to me this weekend). But I will run of my b-day list real quick. 4 Seasons of Degrassi (a guilty please of mine), Icing knives, Icing tip set & bag, 2 Matt & Nat wallets ( for those of you who don't know they are an awesome company who makes vegan products) I love my wallets, 3 sisters island books by Nora Roberts (I ordered these But they are from "J" :) ), $50.00, and something my Mom ordered but she hasn't received yet. My Mother also gave me a Bible that my Dads Mom gave her on her 22nd B-day. So That really means the world to me. She passed away when I was around 9. She was a great women and meant the world to me. I have other things of hers. But to have her Bible that she used everyday, that has her writing in it just means so much. So that was emotional for me. Bu I do think its kinda cool that my B-day fell on "C"s first day of school but she was really mad. She said she missed my B-day. :( Pictures will post later.

No comments: