Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Energy Smoothie..We will see....

Well I am really bad at finding smoothie recipes that satisfy me and my belly. Especially in the morning. Normally I drink it and my stomach is sick for next hour. Today I mixed up a simple smoothie. That had protein, fiber, Omega 3's. It didn't seem as heavy on my tummy as they normally do. Even though the cup felt like it weighed ten pound... It still went down smoothly. For the most part when I make smoothies at home I don't like the taste or texture. I am very picking. And smoothies should be a very easy thing to make. Anyways. Here is the recipe I used this morning: (Recipe to post soon)

And here is the end result....

The little bit of spinach I did put in turns the whole thing GREEN..... Yummy... But It really didn't change the flavor. It only took out some of the sweetness.

No comments: