Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thai Peanut Butter sesame Noodles w/ Tempeh & The Tomato Massacre

Pictured this about a year ago and never posted the recipe. I have now lost and made up new concoctions for the last year and every time I make one I like I end up losing. So this time I am blogging it while the noodles are still cooking. Granted this is easy. If you get a little to much of one ingredient its no longer very appealing...


Thai Peanut Butter Sesame Noodles w/ Tempeh

1 Package any pasta, Try Soba, They are really yummy buckwheat noodles that are used in Asian food.

1 Pack Tempeh per 2 or 3 people

Sauce
4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
4 Tbsp Reduced Sodium Soy soy
1 Tsp Ground Ginger

Start Preparing pasta. And start frying Tempeh. While everything is cooking mix all the sauce ingredients and set aside.

Coat noodles in sauce.

To make the Tempeh make a half recipe of the sauce. Coat tempeh in sauce and then mix tempeh into pasta. This way there is a nice kick of sauce on the tempeh.

This dish is good cold and hot. I really like it cold. I also really like it with Broccoli, bean sprouts, shredded carrots and/or snap peas.


My weird cat love tomatoes. The other day I went to the grocery store and bought an organic tomato. Paid $2.45 for the one tomato. Then I left it on the counter. Not thinking that the cat would bother it because he has never bothered a whole tomato before. Well John walked into the kitchen the next day and found it. Laying on the floor with all kinds of teeth marks and big wholes taken out of it. That poor tomato never seen it coming.

In the next week I will also have another Post. one I am really excited about. But Just watch to see!

No comments: