Sunday, January 17, 2010

Roasted Edamame Salad

Roasted Edamame Salad
From Elton Brown's Edamame Show
Recipe link above. I skipped the scallions & the basil and this still turned out tasty. Wasn't a big hit the first time I ate it. but the next day I craved the red wine vinegar that was all over the salad but I really liked it on the tomatoes and that more I ate of it the more I enjoyed it. It's a nice fresh crisp taste. But would also be great to take on a trip or as a picnic, or maybe just for lunch. It was really nice. I will definitely make it again. But I will still leave out the basil.

Can't wait to have this as a nice side dish in the summer.
But its good all year round

Update: This has become one of my go to lunches. I love this stuff. Sometimes I eat it like listed above sometimes I just eat it as edamame, corn, oil, garlic, salt, & Pepper. Either way it is a great lunch and healthy. Love it

No comments: