Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Heading to the Greenhouse yet agian!

Not because I want to...

Not because I haven't spent enough money this year on the garden...

But because a bird has thought it to be a good idea to rip the tops (all the foliage) off almost every tomato plant and one eggplant. Out of the 18 heirloom tomato plants we brought home I have 4 or 5 left.

Nothing but a little 4 or 5 inch numb sticks out of the ground where they were once located. Now I hope the greenhouse has these same tomatoes or the original list I wanted...

But the bird it not on my good side.... evil little thing...errrrr. Guess I am going to have to bring out the tacky silver pie pans, strings, and stakes to chase the birds away.

I did finally put my cucumber and zucchini seeds in the ground but still have some other seeds like kale, lettuce, onions, swiss chard, etc. to plant because I am not sure where to put them.

No comments: