Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mocha Cupcakes from VcCtotW (V)

I tried my first recipe out of this book today. Mocha Cupcakes with chocolate/ lightly mocha flavored "butter cream" icing. I have been missing out. They were awesome. I made one recipe of the cupcakes and it made 11. (There are only 2 left) :) and I made 1 full butter cream recipe. Next time I will cut the Butter cream recipe in half because it was way to much and I hate wasting stuff. So it is now in my fridge and I don't know what to do with it. It is not good for me to make cup cakes when I am watching what I eat because I like cupcakes. I am sad to say that I had 2 and the best cupcakes ever today. I had one when it was still warm and 1 after it cooled. They were a lot better after they cooled and I could taste the subtle mocha flavor. When they were warm I really couldn't taste the mocha. I might add just a little more next time. "J" thought they they turned out really good. He doesn't like coffee and was hesitant at first but he had 2 as well. (So the must have been pretty good). He was complaining because he wanted some more and he is trying to watch what he eats too so. O well.. I will watch it... I will watch every last crumb go in my mouth and by savoured like there is no tomorrow.. Like I said they were awesome.

No comments: