Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nothing new


I have been very uninspired lately. I have seen a couple of things I could try to make but I am really looking for a Vegan Brownie recipe that is very chocolaty like non-vegan boxed brownies. I miss them. I stopped cooking with eggs and don't worry brownie cravings will not turn me back. But I would really like to find a recipe. So yesterday I really did not have any food to blog about. So I will leave you with a picture of my snack yesterday. Nothing exciting though just Rye Crackers, Peanut butter, & bananas.

Well actually thinking about inspiration. Maybe I will feel inspired today for the brownies sake. Who knows. Although we have flood warnings out today. And it is looking a little threatening right now. It is raising pretty fast I will try to get some pictures. I will update later. I have to go get everything out of my yard before the creek gets it. Be back soon...

No comments: