Friday, January 14, 2011

More Collecting

Can't believe I found these cute little salt and pepper shakers. I have really been wanting a set.
They are made by Pyrex and is in Crazy Daisy (Spring Blossom Green) but does also come in a few other colors.
1970's


These are also Crazy Daisy (Spring Blossom Green). This style of the cup is from 1972. 
Butterfly Gold Corelle

Butterfly Gold Plates from 1970

ButterFly Gold 1970 and Old Town Blue 1972
Buttery Fly Gold 1970 w/ Crazy Daisy (Spring Blossom Green) 1970
I love mixing and matching the sets. I love the way they look together.

These are Oval Pyrex Plates With Brown Filigree.
These are vintage restaurant ware and I really like them.
I bought 9 for $3 which is a killer deal. 

Not sure what year they are from.
If anyone knows please let me know! :)
Corelle .Don't know the year on this one either.

No comments: