Monday, December 15, 2008

Loss of A Family Member

Today we lost another member of our family. Mickie, one of my parents dogs which we have had for around 10 years. She was 12 or 13 years old. She was a cute little Chihuahua- pug mix and she was full of life. She was always bouncy and happy to see you. She had a little yip for a bark but she thought she was the biggest dog around. Mickie would throw her little bit of weight around at any one who stepped up to the gate and even decided to nip me a couple of times. She put up with my dog Chloe but my 45 pd dog Sophie she chased around the yard and would nip at her chin. Even though she only weighted 12lbs, if that. But she was a sweet heart and she will be truly missed. We love you Mick!!!!!

I will load a picture a little later

No comments: