Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Years Resolution updates....hmmmm... what resolutions... I don't know what your talking about??? :)

It has been a few days past 4 months now and how are the resolutions going...If the title of this blog doesn't tell you then let me explain... :)

  1. Anger- I have a quick temper.  Unexpected things that happen at the most in-opportunistic times piss me off. And I know some of that is normal. But sometimes I believe my anger is a little more. I want to open my mind to knowing that change is normal and everything can't go to my expectation everyday. When I see other people who do this I think they are jackasses but then I go and do it. So I am going to work on being so snappy.- I have been working on this one. I try to look at things from both sides which I have always been good at but at the same time when someone tells me what is going to happen and then they totally change that it really irritates me...and I am trying to work on this.... Is this an entitlement thing... Because people who act like they are entitled to the world annoy me when it is over the top. Is it different when you are told one thing and then they don't come through at all about what they have said.... Am I entitled to what they have said they will do...Specially when it is a professional person telling me they will do something and then they don't. I have had many instances this year of professional saying one thing and doing another... and It  really kinda pisses me off.... On the other hand when I tell someone I am going to do something... I do it... I don't mess around... Other wise I think my temper has been very much under control and I have been working on calming and trying to work it out instead of blowing up... or just leaving the situation and coming back to it when I am less angry and won't sit there and yell at whomever has ticked me off.... unless u work for Frontier and then all bets are off.... err... lol
  2. Read 15 books this year!!!!  yes it is back and I will do it this year! I have read any books in the last 2 months... I might have started one or 2 but never really went back and read enough to be considered...
  3. Loss 15lbs by October 2011- I have gained 3lbs... yup... not going very far and 20lbs should be easy. Though I have been trying to be more active... I have just been eating crap...
  4. 1 New recipe a week, or more, sugary baked goods can not count as the only new recipe for the week unless they are leaving my house :) - Well I have been making sugary things.. I have made a few new recipes but not 1 a week... :(
  5. Take out no more then 4 times a month.- Sadly has failed every month but January
  6. Return my library books on time! not a week late...- I haven't had that many out but I think all my stuff has gone back on time...  :)
  7. Make our savings account grow while paying off $6,000 worth of debt....-We are working on this. I think I have only used my credit cards a couple times this year and that was my care credit on vet bills.. and my TJ maxx car on junk I should not have purchased... O yeah and we purchased a truck and took out a lone for it... 
  8. Blogging, To have more entries than 2010. Plus to blog about some important topics instead of putting it off and forgetting to do it. :) - Have not been a consistent blogger. It kills my back to sit here on the computer and work, Pibbie hurt her leg and I have been working with her, and I have in general not felt well and it was all leading back to my back. But as of the last week I am feeling pretty good..So hopefully I can catch up on blogging... :)And I don't think I have blogged about one important public topic.,. although I did do some animal health blogs :)
  9. To use more of the produce we purchase and grow.- Not doing that great on this one... Again my back has been in the way. I feel good one day I purchase a bunch of stuff to cook and the next two weeks I would be in a ton of pain and wouldn't raise a finger to cook... so.alot of wasted food :(
  10. To organize and remove alot of junk from my life.- I have really been working on this one. When I feel good I go and go through some of the junk and though I still have a long ways to go I have a whole huge storage building full of yard sale stuff.... That includes some bigger stuff like a couch, entertainment center, mattress, and a ton of other stuff... but I still have alot of junk that I need to get rid of or find somewhere to put.... 
Well that is how I am doing... I hope everyone else is doing better than I am...

No comments: