Monday, August 3, 2009

Do you get organic produce?

Today I stopped by a local vegetable stand. I asked if they ever get in organic produce... and the guy answers me with "All produce has some pesticides on it".. I'm like ok.... While I was thinking .. was that my question.. and I guess he doesn't realize that there is more to organic foods then pesticdies... and he was kinda snarky about it... who needs attuide just for asking a question? Needless to say I didn't get any produce but my mom did.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hey I just found your blog! I am allso a vegetarian and live south of Pittsburgh. I look forward to reading more about you!

If you're ever in Pittsburgh an awesome store that carries alot of hard to find vegan products is the East End Food Co-Op. Its on Penn Ave past Trader Joe's.