Sunday, August 9, 2009

Subsidies On animal industries- Seeing Red!!!- A RANT

Can you say subsidies? It totally pisses me off that I pay taxes that go towards stuff like milk, egg, and meat industry subsidies! I don't eat or drink it! Why the hell do I have to pay for it??? Then pay full price for my soy milk? and soy ice cream? etc..etc..! Where the hell is the soy milk subsidies??? and boca subsidies??? and soy cheese subsidies.. for god sake you can get a 24 slice pack of dairy ridden crap for 2 something and for 8 slices of Galaxy's Vegan American Cheese its like 4 or 5 bucks! Come on... We need to really get into the political ballgame an do something about this. I am tired of paying for other people to screw over everything I believe in. I mean think of all the health problems associated with eating dairy, egg, and meat products.. I can't even afford health issuance because it keeps going up do to unhealthy people. Then they take out taxes to make the price of this dairy, egg, and meat crap to be lower in price!!! It just really makes me sick!!! It is sad that our country is pretty much ran by the Dairy, Meat, Egg, oil, & insurance industries!!! Our health has been left up to the people who get the money for our addictions to there products and the people who make money off of us being sick??? Where the hell is our country going? Down hill fast...! and no I am not blaming our president... They ok.... I might update this later because it really infuriates me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ilytogoka.exactpages.com/orapot.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich