Sunday, April 8, 2007

Dishwasher Disaster..




Recipe

  • 1 Husband doing dishes
  • 1 Attitude against Dishes
  • 1 Wrong bottle of Detergent
  • 2 Soap Reservoirs full of the wrong detergent
  • Add lots of Hot water
Your out come:
Bubbles, Bubbles, Every where...
This is my other Easter gift. Specifically from my husband. He didn't want to load the dish washer. I guess I shouldn't have had him do it. He mixed up the 2 soap bottles that looked alike. Put regular dish soap in the dish washer and POOF... There were bubbles everywhere... If was funny after we figured out what had happen. At first we thought the drain was clogged hence the parts in the sink. Luckily it was just the wrong bottle of 7th Generation soap. This happened right before the cupcake massacre and the mixer murder... So I guess this means you shouldn't do house work after midnight... lol :) (These pictures were taken after the floor and most of the bubbles were cleaned up. He was in a hurry to cover it up before I found the camera!)

No comments: