Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Cinnamon & Raisin Biscuits From Garden of Vegan


"J"s Breakfast & lunch
Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
from Garden of vegan.
I have never liked raisins cooked into anything and I really like these. John loves them to. He eats them for breakfast and he takes them in his lunch.
I know I said no more late night cooking but for some reason that always seems like the best time. So again my measurements were a slight bit off on the first batch. I made these 2 times a couple nights ago. (Once at midnight and once at 3am) The first time I used the wrong measuring spoon. ( I know leave it to me to measure wrong.) and didn't realise it till I went to do the dishes. So I made some more. Both turned out tasting fine. The second batch was a little better. But both batches they were kind of flat and heavy. I probably kneaded them to much. O'well they were still yummy.

No comments: